DEPOSITS INTO YOUR MEMBER ACCOUNT
- You may only participate in Games if you have sufficient Virtual Funds on Your Member Account for such participation. For the avoidance of doubt, Virtual Funds shall mean Bitcoins or any other currency. Eternal Casino will not grant any form of virtual credit whatsoever for participation in any of the Games.
- To deposit Virtual Funds into your Member Account, you can transfer Virtual Funds from your personal wallets or other Virtual Funds related accounts.
- Eternal Casino is not a financial institution and thus should not be treated as such. Your account will not bear any interests.
- Deposited amounts are available on the Account within a reasonable amount of time after the confirmation of the deposit. Before a withdrawal can be made, all previous deposits need to be confirmed.
- We reserve the right to use additional procedures and means to verify your identity (Know Your Client) when effecting deposits into your Account. This could include (but is not limited to) a selfie with a document or form of identification.
- It's the responsibility of the player to ensure that all documents as a part of the KYC process are genuine. Faked or fraudulent documents provided may result in a confiscation of deposits and potential winnings of the player.
- Eternal Casino is not an exchange and therefore does not execute any conversion between Bitcoin and any Fiat currency.
- Kindly note that bonuses come with specific bonus terms and conditions ("Bonus Terms and Conditions"). These can be found here.
- You may only use your own personal credit/debit card or other payment method to fund your Account. The name appearing on the credit cards, or registered on the payment accounts used for deposits or payouts must correspond to the name registered on your Account.
- You are able to opt out from receiving offers via emails from Eternal Casino. However, we still reserve the right to send you important information regarding your account, despite you being opted out from regular email send-outs.
- When depositing using cryptocurrencies, kindly ensure you're depositing an amount greater than or equal to, the minimum deposit limit for that particular currency, as displayed on the deposit page of your account. Deposits below this limit cannot be processed by our payment processor and will not reach your account and nor can it be returned back to you.
- Main processor Coinpayments.net and follow cryptos are accpeted here: Eternal Cash (EC).
- Most currencies are credited after 3 confirms.
- GHOST deposits are processed manually and all details can be found here https://eternalcasino.com/page/ghost