ETERNAL CASINO INVESTMENT TOKEN (ECIT)

With building a Casino venture such as the one we are proposing will require hiring the right people and building the correct infrastructure for it to progress to the final live product. We have been talking and looking at how we want to build it, what will be required and who we need to get this built in a timely and professional manner.

We will have all the old favourite games that people have come to love, plus also will set aside a % each month to develop new and unique games and events taylored to our unique casino.

As everyone can understand this will be over a period of time and will also have considerable cost . We are looking for investors, to help us fund and grow the full casino eco-system and have laid out below the details .

To invest in the building of Eternal Casino we have a investment token ECIT (Eternal Casino Investment Token).

These can be purchased @ https://logicdex.pro

These can be purchased @ https://www.saturn.network/exchange/ETH/order-book/0x5a8e4bf903138b27e06e6f5dcc40ef0de195102d#

You can also check out our market cap and other details @ CoinGecko https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/eternalcasino-invest

ECIT is a ERC20 Token on the Ethereum blockchain and you can view the contract @ https://etherscan.io/token/0x5a8e4bf903138b27e06e6f5dcc40ef0de195102d

At the end of every month, last sunday to be more precise a snapshot will be taken of all HODLER's and 40% of all profits made throught Eternal Casino will be distributed per ECIT share in ESH. 10% of the total profits will be added to the Bankroll/Reserve and the other 50% will be used for running of site and also development and promotion.

A minimum of 10,000 ECIT must be held in your personal wallet to qualify for monthly dividends at the time of snap shot.(NOT HELD ON EXCHANGE, MUST BE IN PERSONAL ETHEREUM WALLET....

Of the ECIT sold through xchanges 10% will be set aside for support/running of site and servers, 10% for promotion and the last 80% will be placed into a development fund to help build and bring this dream alive.

Currently the cold reserve stands at ESH and is held @ https://etherscan.io/address/

Currently our Bankroll/Hot wallet stands at ESH (this figure is correct at time of publication) and is held @ https://etherscan.io/address/

Please feel free to come and chat to use on our Telegram support channel @ https://t.me/Eternal_Casino or one of our Twiiter pages https://twitter.com/Eternal_Casino or https://twitter.com/The_Logic1 and ask question and get the latest news ..