Terms & Conditions
The term 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the Eternal Casino website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The website Eternal Casino is operated Crypto Industries S.R.L., a company incorporated in Costa Rica (company number 3-102-762031), and with its registered office at San Jose, City Curridabat, Residential Lomas of Curridabat house number four-e. Crypto Industries is licensed and regulated in Costa Rica by the Costa Rican Government
- These Terms and Conditions (“T&C”) apply to the usage of the Games through Eternal Casino (“Website”) through related enabling internet, mobile or other platforms by you (“You” or “the Player”).
- These T&C constitute a binding agreement between You and Eternal Casino.
- These T&C come into force as soon as you register an account, and by doing which you signify to Eternal Casino that you have read these T&C and accept them. By using any of the Website you signify that you agree with these T&C.
- You must read these T&C carefully in their entirety before registering an account. If you do not agree with any provision of these T&C you must not use or continue to use the Website.
- You fully understand and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained herein and as may be amended by Us from time to time.
- Eternal Casino reserves the right to modify and amend this Agreement at any time with or without notice.
- Rules and explanations in respect to the games provided separately on the Website are incorporated into these T&C by reference.
ELIGIBILITY TO USE ETERNAL CASINO SERVICES
You may participate in any of the Games if and only if:
- You are over eighteen (18) years of age or such higher minimum legal age of majority as stipulated in the jurisdiction of Your residence.
- It is legal for You to participate in the Games according to applicable laws in the jurisdiction of your residence.
- It is entirely and solely Your responsibility to enquire and ensure that You do not breach laws applicable to you by participating in the Games.
YOUR MEMBER ACCOUNT
- In order for you to be able to place wagers using any of the Website, you must first register with Eternal Casino and open an account (“Member Account”).
- You are allowed to have only one Member Account. Only one Account for each household, IP, PC is allowed. If you attempt to open more than one Member Account, all accounts you try to open may be blocked or closed and any bets may be voided. Also any returns, deposits, winnings or bonuses which you have gained or accrued during such time as the Duplicate Account was active will be forfeited by you and may be reclaimed by us, and you will return to us on demand any such funds which have been withdrawn from the Duplicate Account. If you wish to open another account, you may do so by contacting the Manager at email@example.com. If a new account is opened, the old account will be closed. If you notice that you have more than one registered Member Account you must notify us immediately. Failure to do so may lead to your Member account being blocked for access.
- You must enter all mandatory information requested into your registration form, including a valid e-mail address; if you do not enter a valid email address, we will be unable to help you recover any “forgotten passwords”. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that the information you provide is true, complete and correct.
- As part of the registration process You will have to choose Your username and password for Your login into the Website. It is Your sole and exclusive responsibility to ensure that Your login details are kept securely. You must not disclose Your login details to anyone. Eternal Casino is not responsible for any abuse or misuse of Your Member Account by third parties due to Your disclosure, whether intentional or accidental, whether active or passive, of your login details to any third party.
- Eternal Casino reserves the right to refuse to register an Account or close Your Account. However all virtual funds within Your Account will be returned and all contractual obligations already made honoured.
- Eternal Casino prohibits player collusion and do not allow any kind of robots and programmed devices to participate in game play. Eternal Casino reserves the right to void any game play which results from the use of robots and/or programmed devices.
- Upon requesting a self exclusion, Eternal Casino will immediately close that account and prevent the player to play on that particular account. It's the player's responsibility to notify Eternal Casino of any other accounts the player might have and promise not to open any other accounts. Eternal Casino will make reasonable efforts to try to prevent the opening of new accounts but it's the player's sole responsibility to make sure no other accounts are created. Eternal Casino cannot be held accountable for potential losses on other accounts.
- Kindly note that due to the nature of Crypto Currencie's, deposit limits are not possible for this particular currency. We do offer the facility to take a break from gambling however, and if you need any help applying this, we kindly ask you to contact us.
- For transaction security, we use SSL encryption. All customer data will be treated as confidential and will not be sold to third parties.
DEPOSITS INTO YOUR MEMBER ACCOUNT
- You may only participate in Games if you have sufficient Virtual Funds on Your Member Account for such participation. For the avoidance of doubt, Virtual Funds shall mean Bitcoins or any other currency. Eternal Casino will not grant any form of virtual credit whatsoever for participation in any of the Games.
- To deposit Virtual Funds into your Member Account, you can transfer Virtual Funds from your personal wallets or other Virtual Funds related accounts.
- Eternal Casino is not a financial institution and thus should not be treated as such. Your account will not bear any interests.
- Deposited amounts are available on the Account within a reasonable amount of time after the confirmation of the deposit. Before a withdrawal can be made, all previous deposits need to be confirmed.
- We reserve the right to use additional procedures and means to verify your identity (Know Your Client) when effecting deposits into your Account. This could include (but is not limited to) a selfie with a document or form of identification.
- It's the responsibility of the player to ensure that all documents as a part of the KYC process are genuine. Faked or fraudulent documents provided may result in a confiscation of deposits and potential winnings of the player.
- Eternal Casino is not an exchange and therefore does not execute any conversion between Bitcoin and any Fiat currency.
- Kindly note that bonuses come with specific bonus terms and conditions ("Bonus Terms and Conditions"). These can be found here.
- You may only use your own personal credit/debit card or other payment method to fund your Account. The name appearing on the credit cards, or registered on the payment accounts used for deposits or payouts must correspond to the name registered on your Account.
- You are able to opt out from receiving offers via emails from Eternal Casino. However, we still reserve the right to send you important information regarding your account, despite you being opted out from regular email send-outs.
- When depositing using cryptocurrencies, kindly ensure you're depositing an amount greater than or equal to, the minimum deposit limit for that particular currency, as displayed on the deposit page of your account. Deposits below this limit cannot be processed by our payment processor and will not reach your account and nor can it be returned back to you.
WITHDRAWALS FROM YOUR MEMBER ACCOUNT
- While Eternal Casino will endeavour to pay out withdrawals immediately, some withdrawals may take longer than others. Eternal Casino shall try to pay out withdrawals within 6 hour, however in some cases, withdrawals may take longer, up to 24 hours.
- If we mistakenly credit your Member Account with winnings that do not belong to you, whether due to a technical error in the pay-tables, or human error or otherwise, the amount will remain our property and will be deducted from your Member Account. If you have withdrawn funds that do not belong to you prior to us becoming aware of the error, the mistakenly paid amount will (without prejudice to other remedies and actions that may be available at law) constitute a debt owed by you to us. In the event of an incorrect crediting, you are obliged to notify us immediately by email.
- You acknowledge that the Virtual Funds are consumed instantly and Eternal Casino do not provide for refunds or cancellation. Eternal Casino reserves the right to payout substantial wins in monthly installments.
- In order to make a withdrawal, a player must play through active deposited (including any Bonuses) amounts at least once prior to withdrawal. This procedure is in line with anti money laundering practices. The player is fully responsible for paying all fees and taxes applied to their winnings according to the laws of the jurisdiction of the player’s residence.
- In the unlikely event of a player depositing crypto currency funds to another crypto currency network address, Eternal Casino will not attempt and can not recover funds, all deposits are the players responsibility.
- We, nor our payments processor will charge any fees in regards to your withdrawal. However, kindly note that your bank might.
- The casino is not a financial institution and thus should not be treated as such. Your account will not bear any interests and no conversion or exchange services (including fiat-crypto exchange) will be offered at any time.
CLOSING OF ACCOUNT
- You may close Your account by contacting customer support. Eternal Casino will return to You any and all funds from Your Member Account subject to the deduction of relevant withdrawal charges. The method of repayment will be at our absolute discretion.
- Eternal Casino reserves the right to close Your Member Account and to refund to You the "Account balance", subject to the deduction of relevant withdrawal charges, at Eternal Casino’s absolute discretion and without any obligation to state a reason or give prior notice
- Kindly note that withdrawals has to be made to the same method that you deposited with.
YOUR OBLIGATIONS AS A PLAYER
You hereby declare and warrant that:
- You are over 18 years of age or such higher minimum legal age of majority as stipulated if the jurisdiction of Your residence (e.g. Estonia – 21 years) and, under the laws applicable to You, legally allowed to participate in the Games offered on the Website.
- You participate in the Games strictly in your personal non-professional capacity for recreational and entertainment reasons only;
- You participate in the Games on your own behalf and not on behalf of any other person;
- All information that You provide to Eternal Casino during the term of validity of this agreement is true, complete, and correct, and that You shall immediately notify Eternal Casino of any change of such information;
- You are solely responsible for reporting and accounting for any taxes applicable to You under relevant laws for any winnings that You receive from Eternal Casino;
- You understand that by participating in the Games you take the risk of losing Virtual Funds deposited into Your Member Account;
- You shall not be involved in any fraudulent, collusive, fixing or other unlawful activity in relation to Your or third parties’ participation in any of the Games and shall not use any software-assisted methods or techniques or hardware devices for Your participation in any of the Games. Eternal Casino hereby reserves the right to invalidate any wager in the event of such behaviour;
- You understand that Virtual Funds as Bitcoin are not considered a legal currency or tender and as such on the Website they are treated as virtual funds with no intrinsic value.
- You understand that Bitcoin value can change dramatically depending on the market value.
- You are not allowed to use any payment methods that belong to a Third party or person.
- You are not allowed to transfer Virtual Funds from your Account to other players or to receive Virtual Funds from other players into your Account, or to transfer, sell and/or acquire, user accounts.
- Games played on Our site should be played in the same manner as games played in any other setting. This means that players should be courteous to each other and avoid rude or obscene comments.
- Some circumstances may arise where a wager is confirmed, or a payment is performed, by us in error. In all these cases Eternal Casino reserves the right to cancel all the wagers accepted containing such an error, or to correct the mistake made re-settling all the wagers at the correct prices/spreads/terms that should have been available at the time that the wager was placed in the absence of the error.
- Should the user become aware of possible errors or incompleteness in the software, he/she agrees to refrain from taking advantage of them. Moreover, the user agrees to report any error or incompleteness immediately to Eternal Casino. Should the user fail to fulfil the obligations stated in this clause, Eternal Casino has a right to full compensation for all costs related to the error or incompleteness, including any costs incurred in association with the respective error/incompleteness and the failed notification by the user.
- In the event a game is started but miscarries because of a failure of the system, Eternal Casino shall refund the amount wagered in the game to the User by crediting it to the User’s Account or, if the account no longer exists, by paying it to the User in an approved manner; and if the User has an accrued credit at the time the game miscarried, credit to the User’s Account the monetary value of the credit or, if the account no longer exists, pay it to the User in an approved manner.
- Eternal Casino reserves the right to reject or limit wagers. The user is not permitted to wager an amount exceeding his/her personal account. Wins are credited to the personal account of the user.
- Eternal Casino reserves the right to retain payments, if suspicion or evidence exists of manipulation of the casino system. Criminal charges will be brought against any user or any other person(s), who has/have manipulated the casino system or attempted to do so. Eternal Casino reserves the right to terminate and/or, change any games or events being offered on the Website.
- We reserve the right to require some verification in case of suspicious or fraudulent transactions. Eternal Casino reserves the right to declare a wager void partially or in full if Eternal Casino, at its own discretion, would deem it obvious that any of the following circumstances have occurred:
- You, or people associated with you may directly or indirectly influence the outcome of an event, to obtain an unlawful advantage,
- You and or people associated with you are directly or indirectly avoiding the rules of Eternal Casino,
- the result of an event has been directly or indirectly affected by criminal activity,
- wagers have been placed that would not have been accepted otherwise, but that were accepted during periods when the website have been affected by technical problems,
- due to an error, such as a mistake, misprint, technical error, force majeure or otherwise, wagers have been offered, placed and or accepted due to this error.
- If a player's deposit fee is too low and is flagged by blockchain or similar site as “not enough fee to relay” Eternal Casino reserve the right to confiscate the winnings if Eternal Casino at their own discretion deem the transaction and behavior of the player to be fraudulent in nature.
- You hereby acknowledge and accept that it is necessary for Eternal Casino to collect and otherwise use Your personal data in order to allow You access and use of the Website and participation in the Games.
- Eternal Casino hereby acknowledges that in collecting Your personal details as stated in the previous provision, We are bound by the Data Protection legislation. Eternal Casino will protect your personal information and respect your privacy in accordance with best business practices and applicable laws.
- Eternal Casino will only use Your personal data to allow you to participate in the Games and to carry out operations relevant to Your participation in the Games. All members of the staff shall have access to Your personal data for the purpose of performing their duties.
- Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties, unless such disclosure is necessary for processing of your requests in relation to Your participation in the Games. You hereby consent to such disclosures.
- As an individual you may exercise your right to access the data held about you by Eternal Casino by submitting your request in writing. Although all reasonable efforts will be made to keep your information updated, you are kindly requested to inform us of any change referring to the personal data held by Eternal Casino. In any case if you consider that certain information about you is inaccurate, you may request rectification of such data. You also have the right to request the blocking or erasure of data which has been processed unlawfully.
- In order to make Your visit to the Website more user-friendly, to keep track of visits to the Website and to improve the service, Eternal Casino collects a small piece of information sent from Your browser, called a cookie. You can, if you wish, turn off the collection of cookies (please refer to your browser instructions as to how to do this). You must note, however, that turning off cookies may restrict Your use of the Website.
- If, while playing at Eternal Casino, you win a sum regarded by Eternal Casino Management as worthy of publicity, you agree to make yourself available for any event of such nature arranged by Eternal Casino. While Eternal Casino protects all personal data entrusted to us, we reserve the right to use first names and the first initial of the last name in any Eternal Casino announcement about promotion results or on the website or lobby.
- We may also inform you of changes, new services and promotions We think that You may find interesting. If you do not wish to receive direct marketing data you may opt out of such service through the member account.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for https://eternalcasino.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
- You may contact our customer service according to the instructions located at the Website to give us any complaints regarding our services.
- Complaints are handled in the support department and escalated in the organisation of Eternal Casino in the case that support personnel do not solve the case immediately. The player shall be informed about the state of the complaint to a reasonable level.
- In the event of any dispute, you agree that the records of the server shall act as the final authority in determining the outcome of any claim.
- You agree that in the unlikely event of a disagreement between the result that appears on your screen and the game server, the result that appears on the game server will prevail, and you acknowledge and agree that our records will be the final authority in determining the terms and circumstances of your participation in the relevant online gaming activity and the results of this participation.
- When we wish to contact you regarding such a dispute, we will do so by using any of Your Contact Details.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- You enter the Website and participate in the Games at your own risk. The Website and the Games are provided without any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied. Without prejudice to the generality of the preceding provision, Eternal Casino, its directors, employees, partners, service providers:
- do not warrant that the software or the Website is/are fit for their purpose;
- do not warrant that the software and Website are free from errors;
- do not warrant that the Website and/or Games will be accessible without interruptions;
- shall not be liable for any loss, costs, expenses or damages, whether direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental or otherwise, arising in relation to Your use of the Website or Your participation in the Games.
- You hereby agree to fully indemnify and hold harmless Eternal Casino, its directors, employees, partners, and service providers for any cost, expense, loss, damages, claims and liabilities howsoever caused that may arise in relation to your use of the Website or participation in the Games.
- Nothing published by or on behalf of Eternal Casino constitutes solicitation or recommendation to enter into any security or investment. Neither content nor data published by Eternal Casino should be relied upon for investment, trading, or security purposes. Links to other sites do not constitute endorsement and should not be deemed as such, nor should such links be considered approval by Eternal Casino of the linked site, its owner, or its content. It is strongly advised that anyone perform independent research prior to making financial or investment decisions, along with seeking the advice of a qualified professional.
BREACHES, PENALTIES AND TERMINATION
- If You breach any provision of these T&C or Eternal Casino has a reasonable ground to suspect that You have breached them, Eternal Casino reserves the right not to open, suspend, close Your Member Account, withhold payment of your winnings and apply such funds on account of any damages due by You.
- You acknowledge that Eternal Casino shall be the final decision-maker of whether you have violated Eternal Casino’s rules, terms or conditions in a manner that results in your suspension or permanent barring from participation in our site.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All website design, text, graphics, music, sound, photographs, video, the selection and arrangement thereof, software compilations, underlying source code, software and all other material contained within the Website are subject to copyright and other proprietary rights which are either owned by us or used under licence from third party rights owners. To the extent that any material contained on the Website may be downloaded or printed then such material may be downloaded to a single personal computer only and hard copy portions may be printed solely for your own personal and non-commercial use.
- Under no circumstances shall the use of the Website grant to any user any interest in any intellectual property rights (for example copyright, know-how or trademarks) owned by us or by any third party whatsoever.
- If any provision of these T&C is held to be illegal or unenforceable, such provision shall be severed from these T&C and all other provisions shall remain in force unaffected by such severance.
- Eternal Casino reserves the right to assign or otherwise lawfully transfer this Agreement. You shall not assign or otherwise transfer this Agreement.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
- The Terms and Conditions stipulated below are effective as of April 7th, 2020. Before using the website Eternal Casino, please read Terms and Conditions carefully. The fact of using the website confirms your consent with the Terms and Conditions.
- Do you have any questions regarding the terms and conditions? Do they sound very bureaucratic and confusing? They're not meant to, but if you feel that way, please contact our support via email @ firstname.lastname@example.org or n the chat box on the site. People and support are always hanging around or just say "HI".
Last updated: April 7th, 2020.